"When people say one man can't change the world,i say what about a woman"....Vanessa Anthony

Thursday, December 17, 2015

I'm baaaaaaaaacckkkk!!!!



     Heeeeeeyyyyy guys!!!! It's been a while huh? Lol. Well,i'm sorry for staying away soo long,i promise I'll make it up to you.
    Anyway,in my time away I had some MAJOR writers block. There was this big wall between me and my creativity but that's over now.
     First of all,let me just say a big thank you to those who kept coming here even when I hadn't posted for more than a month,you guys keep me going. Thanks!!
     Secondly, I have great news. I'm working on a poetry series called "Fifty shades of phobia" lmao!!!!!! No,i'm just kidding. It's called "PHOBIA", where I will be writing poems on several phobias. It's not finished yet but I will be releasing some as time goes on. This poetry series,is my first series and will be posted on wattpad as well as here (details of wattpad will come later) .
     I really appreciate all the love and support you guys here give. I honestly can't say how much it means to me. Thank you all so much. Love Y'all and yes, I'm back for real. Muaaaahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment