"When people say one man can't change the world,i say what about a woman"....Vanessa Anthony

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

AGATEOPHOBIA (PHOBIA SERIES)





/accounts/1000/removable/sdcard/camera/phobia 2.jpg


AGATEOPHOBIA - (From the Greek word "agate", "insanity"), also known as MANIAPHOBIA,( From the Greek word " mania","madness") is the fear of insanity or becoming insane.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
H. P. Lovecraft


I fell beyond the ground
Into the abyss of your mind
Twisted and shrewd
An unholy ground
With mummified thoughts
And eerie whispers
Where I soon too will become whispers
In the ears of no one
Lost in terror of your mind
The floors a crimson red
With winds about in a room with no exits
I could feel my mind slip
Becoming one with yours
My darkest thoughts
Turning to figures in my presence
Scared to the point of no fear
And there you were
Sitting in a chair of thorns
Looking not at me but through me
To me

No comments:

Post a Comment