"When people say one man can't change the world,i say what about a woman"....Vanessa Anthony

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

AGLIOPHOBIA (PHOBIA SERIES)




Agliophobia - (From the Greek word "algo" which means "pain" and the Greek word "phobos" which means "fear" or "dread") is the persistent,unwarranted,often irrational fear of pain.


Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvellously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sy. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones.
--- Thich Nhat Hanh


*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*



It was not the bruises that hurt

Not the bruise at all

It was the look in your eyes

When you walked away

My heart had never beat so loudly

I saw it coming, the beginning of my hurt

I knew I saw it

You calmed my fears awhile

Awhile..... long enough to stab through my heart

It was not the my body that hurt

Not my body at all

It was my very soul,

My mind,

My sanity

You saw it too

The pain I didn't feel

And when I smiled a ghost smile

It was you who hurt

Cause you didn't hurt me

And it hurt you

After all....

It was not me who hurt

Not me at all

It was you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment